BergHOFF Earthchef Premium Copper Clad 10-Piece Cookware Set Review
This cookware was stated to be great for glass top stoves and ” would never warp ” …unfortunately mine came slightly warped right out of the box. I called customer service and they were polite, and when asked if they were supposed to be perfectly flat he said yes and to return them if they werent. I opted for a refund and not a replacement. The sides of the stock pot are very thin as well as the other pans walls. They did boil water fairly quickly. Also, one reason I chose this set is because BergHoff is a Belgium company and I was under the impression that these were made in Belgium. When asked, the customer service representative could only say that they had plants all over the world and had no way of knowing where they were made. I’m trying not to buy stuff made in China and he said that it was possible they could have been made there. There was no indication where they were made either on the pans themselves or the box. The bottom of the pan did say BergHoff Belgium, but not made in Belgium.They were not packaged very well and I could hear pans rattling, although none were damaged. Being this is the first review of this set I feel bad giving such a negative impression, but its my honest assessment of this product and I feel that one of the strengths of amazon is the reviews, I find them to be very helpful.
- Able to use in ovens, broilers, and grills
- Set Contains: 6-1/4-inch/1-1/2-quart cover Saucepan, 8-inch/3-quart cover Saucepan, 10-inch/3-quart cover Saute’ pan, 10-inch/8-quart cover Stockpot, 8-inch fry pan, and 10-inch fry pan
- Perfect for all flat surface stovetops, will never warp
- Retains heat with memory carbon steel; Energy Saving
- Dishwasher safe
Oneida Gourmet Pro Hard Anodized 10-Piece Cookware Set Review
This set of cookware replaced my Farberware set.The skillets are deeper than what I had. The handles are easy for me to hold on to (I have arthritis). Nice looking pans and seem to be durable so far.
- Hard anodized nonstick interior
- Hard anodized aluminum exterior
- Riveted, soft-touch handle
- Oven safe to 400F
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
PorSteel Enamel Nonstick Healty Porcelain Coated Inside 7-Piece Cookware Set Review
I love this Porsteel Cooking Set and am extremely pleased with it.we know we are not adding chemicals to our food, there is no aftertaste, and the Porsteelclean up fast doesn’t expose your family to the risks of PTFE or other chemical coatings.I would heartily recommend this set to others. Last word this nickel free, that’s why this set different than others. I think this is new technology in this cooking sets business and Porsteel did it perfect. Thank you
- Ultra-hard, Porcelain high-gloss inner surface; nickel-free and anti-bacterial; dishwasher-proof.
- For optimal heat distribution and storage; saves energy, suitable for all types of stoves.
- Extremely durable, hygienic and longluster; dishwasher-proof.
- Developed to protect your hands; modern, ergonomic, heat-resistant and absolutely ovenproof.
- Includes : 2.6 quart Deep Casserole with Lid, 4.3 quart Casserole with Lid, 3.7 quart Rice-Pot with Lid, 2.2 quart Frypan
Scanpan CTX Cookware Set , Silver, 5-Piece Review
I purchased a set of these pans about 2 years ago. My husband can’t even screw them up!! I’ve had at least 6 different brands of pans, some quite pricey. None compare (even remotely) to these. I have to admit that they were set aside until my older pans died. Now that I’ve used them for a while, I wish I had just given my older pans away. I’m in the process of purchasing more of these pans. To the writer that said the pans stained yellow: did you try Soft Scrub? Soft scrub cleans up my stainless stove beautifully, as well as my sink.
- Squeeze -cast recyled aluminum
- Scanpan green tek non-stick surface is pfoa-free in all stages of the manufacturing process.
- Cast 18/10 stainless handles stay cool longer.heavy-duty stainless steel rivets permanently secure handles to pan body
- Pan can be used with high heat for frying and is oven safe to 500-degrees
- Perfect food release, easy to clean.dishwasher safe.
Mauviel M’heritage 6502.01 250c 7-Piece with Cast Iron Handles Cookware Set Review
The 7 piece M’heritage Cuprinox cookware set was an expensive item so I had a lot of questions to ask of the seller (the juggler store)prior to purchasing.They were superb in every way.
Extremely happy with the product.Each piece is beautifully made and of course copper isgreat to cook with in terms of its even distribution of heat.
The set was packaged perfectly.Not a scratch or dent on any of the pieces.
Very very happy with service and I highly recommend the seller.
p.s.I thought for sure I submitted a review on the previously but I saw this on my “need to review” list again.
I liked the company so much I thought I’d fill out a second review.
- Mauviel’s m’heritage collection is made of two traditional cooking materials: copper and stainless steel, (90-percent copper and 10-percent 18/10 stainless steel)
- Copper exterior offers superior control, heats evenly and much faster than other metals; stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean
- Cast stainless steel handles stay cool during use; m’heritage can be used on gas, electric, induction – with a disc, halogen, and in the oven
- Made in France and is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects